Caring for trees properly is a long-term investment that can provide substantial returns in property value, landscape beautification, and site functionality. The experienced team at Stabile Arbor takes great pride in helping our clients realize those returns. Find out more about our specialized services below.
Risk Reduction Pruning
Risk reduction pruning is an important practice to help prevent accidents or injuries as well as property damage from a defective or compromised tree.
Risk Reduction Pruning can include:
- Reducing the mass and/or length of a limb that is poorly attached or too large in comparison to the central portion of the tree.
- Removal of large, dead branches (deadwood pruning)
- Identifying additional hazards, such as decay.
- Clean-up of storm damaged trees and post storm tree restoration pruning
- Root Zone Restoration/Mulch Ring Installation to protect the space around your tree
- Cabling/Bracing for supplemental tree support
- Consultations and Evaluations for construction and landscape planning
- Tree plantings with site specific recommendations
- Aerial Inspection
- Holiday Light Installation
Not sure what service you need on your property? Contact us for a free on-site visit and consultation to discuss your specific needs. Our arborist will discuss your top priorities to develop a preliminary action plan for caring for your trees. You will receive a comprehensive quote for your project. We utilize integrated software to maximize communication and in turn provide exceptional service.